The Potato Chip Puzzles
A Junior Library Guild Selection
Nominated for multiple honors...
- 2010-2011 Alabama Camellia Award
- 2010-2011 Massachusetts Children's Book Award
- 2011-2012 Tennessee Volunteer State Award
- 2011-2012 Missouri Mark Twain Readers Award
- 2011-2012 South Carolina Junior Book Award
- 2013 Connecticut Nutmeg Award
When puzzle addict Winston Breen and his best friends head to an all-day puzzle hunt with a $50,000 grand prize, they're pumped. But the day is not all fun and games: not only do they have a highstrung and highly competitive teacher along for the ride, but the puzzles are hard even for Winston, the other schools' teams are no joke, and someone in the contest is playing dirty in order to win.
Trying to stop this mystery cheater before it's too late takes an already tough challenge to a whole other level. . . .
Packed with a variety of fun puzzles to solve, this fast-paced sequel will pull readers right into the action from start to finish.
"Suspenseful! A brain-teasing mystery!" –Kirkus
"Another sure-fire delight for puzzle guzzlers!" –Booklist
"An irresistable combination of The Westing Game and The Three Investigators."
–Bookshelves of Doom